Application to Provincial Standing Committees and Councils
From: Harvey Bischof, President
The application for Provincial Standing Committees and Councils for 2018-2019 is now
available on the OSSTF/FEESO website.
To complete the form, follow the navigation path: OSSTF Website Home Page About Us
How We Are Organized Provincial Council Click Application Form Log in using
your Member ID.
List of Provincial Standing Committees and Councils:
▪ Benevolent Council ▪ Finance Committee
▪ Certification Council/Certification Appeal Board ▪ Health & Safety/Workplace Safety Insurance Act Committee
▪ Collective Bargaining Committee ▪ Human Rights Committee
▪ Comité des service en langue française ▪ Parliamentary and Constitution Council
▪ Communications/Political Action Committee ▪ Status of Women Committee
▪ Educational Services Committee
You must have previously confirmed your membership account (either through the website or
directly with the membership team).
How can you tell if your account is confirmed or not?
Confirmed membership accounts use their membership ID as their username. Unconfirmed
accounts use the email address used to create the account as the username.
The on-line form has drop down boxes for quick data entry as well as automated features for
submitting copies to both Provincial Office and local Provincial Councillors.
The applications must be in on time in order to be considered. The deadline is March 1, 2018.
Applications received after that time will be considered late and will only be considered for
appointment if there are insufficient on-time applications for a specific committee/council.
If you encounter any issues with the form, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org